Honey does not know

I work for a telecom company in Delhi. I am married and have a four year old kid. My wife is very loving and beautiful. In my entire life I just loved one woman and that was my wife. I respected her because of her loyalty, honesty and fidelity. My honey was an all-rounder wife who was my honey, until I found out that she was cheating on me.

One day I was back home early to make her surprised but she wasn’t there at home. I tried her cell but it was switched off. I came out of my apartment and then suddenly I observed her footwear outside our neighbour’s apartment. It was Mr. Dutt’s apartment and his wife was a good friend of my wife. So, I pushed on the door bell but no on answered. I did it again for many times but no one came to open the door. At last I remembered that Mrs. Dutt was out of town and Mr. Dutt was staying all alone for a week. I grew suspicious and feared the worst. For the first time I suspected my wife. I wanted to know what was happening inside the apartment. So, I chose a wrong and hard way to find out the inside story.

I jumped out of my window into the slab on my flat. It was six storeys above the ground but the thoughts about my wife pushed me forward and very carefully I reached the window of Mr. Dutt’s bedroom. It was lit. This was one of the most dreadful shocks in my life in one of the most awkward situations. Anjali, my wife was lying naked on the bed with the man. The man was massaging her pussy and she was smiling at his face. Time went on and I didn’t even felt for my own safety as I was standing above six storeys. This was due to the shock. In a short while they started fucking and Mr. Dutt came inside her. This was it. I even wondered now that if our son was born from my sperms. I saw her licking all the cum which accumulated on his cock. I wanted to be a dead man. But, I kept quiet and carried on my life with her just because of my kid. I never committed any adultery by myself just to take revenge until last night. I have no regret for what I had done.

I took a disliking for women after my own wife betrayed me. I started thinking that all women were bitches and just had no heart to beat for others. They were materialistic. Yesterday, we had an interview for new personal secretaries for many of our seniors. I was told to be present there at the interview sessions. Although disheartened, I didn’t want my sorrow to affect my work. So, I accepted the proposal. There were as many as 70 girls who came in for interview among which only 5 were selected. It was six in the evening and we had finished our last interview. We were five men there at the cabin and all the working staff had left by then. Just as we were making the final assessments for the selected ones a beautiful lady entered the room. We all looked at her in amazement. She was married as she had ‘sindur’ on her forehead, wearing a saree and with a sexy figure. My colleague Rishi stood up to welcome her. He knew her from before. Her name was Tara. Rishi explained to us that she also had applied for the job but couldn’t come early as she had problems. My other colleague stated that the interview was already over and now there was no chance for another entry. Rishi explained us that he knew her and she was a better candidate than the others. She had many household problems which didn’t allow her to come. But, the other men were adamant.

Tara spoke up at last. She old us that she had an ailing husband who is a paralyzed man now and couldn’t do any work. It was only her who took care of him. She stated that their savings are nil now so she has to work to feed her husband and her child. I listened carefully. She told us that she would do any kind of work to support her family provided the salary is descent.

The men looked at her carefully. Her eyes were moist, ready to cry. I realized that my seniors and colleagues were looking at her with lust. Just then Varun, the Marketing Head of our branch stood up and moved near her. He asked her if she was ready to do anything that is told in order to fetch a good salary. Her eyes lit up with happiness and readily told ‘yes’. We knew what Varun meant. Varun asked her if she was ready to start working right at the cabin and her answer was affirmative. He held her hands and she didn’t protest. He told her that now she has to satisfy us right in the cabin. She was ordered to strip her clothes. Rishi protested to Varun but Tara stopped him and told him that she could do anything to support her family. I was shocked.

Varun already opened his pants and Tara was in her bra. He pulled her bra apart violently. Pushing her into the sofa he pounced on her to suck her firm and large boobs. All of us were left spellbound. After sometime I saw my colleagues opening up there pants and stroke their cocks. Varun had a 9 inch cock and it looked like a cucumber due to its girth. Rishi too dropped his pants and came forward to fuck the acquainted lady. The other two men were Vikas and Balveer. They were also horny after seeing Varun sucking the luscious boobs of Tara. All of them except me moved nearer to the sofa. Varun made her to sit and then started rubbing her pussy. She moaned and held Varun’s cock out of excitement. Vikas forwarded his throbbing dick to her and she clutched it tight and started stroking it softly. Balveer pulled down her petticoat and her large underwear and threw it behind the work desk. She at first took Varun’s hard dick inside her mouth and started a nice mouth fuck. Varun closed his eyes and grabbed her hair. In the meantime Balveer, who was infront of her, started rubbing his fat and short dick on her face. To satisfy Balveer she kissed his muscular tool and then started sucking it hardly. Rishi was standing behind Balveer, waiting for his chance to come. He was smiling happily at Tara holding his cock in his hands. A simple interview session had turned into a hardcore gang-bang session. This lady showed damn bravery and love for her husband.

Rishi couldn’t wait anymore. He entered the scene and then sat with Tara in the sofa. The other guys were standing, getting their cocks sucked by this bold lady. Rishi lifted her ass and then made her sit on his dick. It went deep inside her. She paused herself sucking dicks for a moment and then looked back at Rishi. She gave out a smile. He started fucking her with great speed making her boobs swing up and down. The other guys were getting even more excited. The environment grew noisy with all these men shouting foul languages and Tara screaming at the top of her voice. When Rishi pulled out his dick from inside her pussy, it was shining like a toy. Juices were coming out from her pussy; she was horny too. Now, Rishi wanted to enter her ass hole. Without changing positions he forced his dick inside her ass making the hard long meat to disappear inside the ass hole. The ass penetration was too erotic for me and I experienced a hard-on. I couldn’t believe it that a lady was being fucked by my colleagues and I too was getting eager for joining them. At the same time, Varun called me in to take a taste of her free giving body. I couldn’t stop. I dropped down my trousers and headed towards the action site. Tara looked at me and smiled while she had Varun’s and Balveer’s cock inside her mouth along with Vikas’ dick in her left hand. I was ready for committing adultery.

I took my cock near her. She was busy sucking others. So, I touched her nipples and started caressing her nipples. It seemed she wanted the job very badly and I fearer that if she was denied for the job she would drag all of us into trouble. But, for time being, my intelligence stopped working. I wanted to taste her now. She took my cock in her hands and then slowly entered it inside her mouth wrapping up with her tongue. My breath fastened, I was delighted and remembered my wife’s face. I smiled and told myself that now the equation was solved. I too was going to have sex with another person now. Rishi on the other hand was penetrating her ass violently making the young lady moan while my cock was still inside. Then I saw Balveer applying his spit on his cock and moving his head for Tara’s pussy. He entered her pussy while she was already being fucked by another dick in her ass hole. I was amazed to see the lady take on two dicks in both of her holes so efficiently. They started pounding her wet holes with murderous force. She let go my cock and gripped on the edges of the sofa to get support. She shouted loudly with pain and locked her legs around Balveer’s waist. I was getting the hardest erection of my lifetime.

Balveer and Rishi couldn’t hold it any more any started ejaculating inside her holes; first Rishi and then Balveer. Rishi’s cock was still inside her after he came and Balveer was fucking her front hole and couldn’t resist from throwing his liquid. Both of them left the scene. They had a strange grin on their faces and they looked satisfied. The remaining 3 men including me were still longing for a good fuck with the lady. We could see white liquid flowing out from both of her holes as she spread her thighs wide apart to show us. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Varun was happy now that he would be able to satisfy his all-day hungry cock. He told us that now he would fuck her for a long period of time. After this he quickly entered his dick into her greasy cunt. Vikas and I took position on her either sides of the lady as she took hold of our cocks and started sucking them in alternate time periods. Varun was so horny. He had fucked her for more than 15 minutes with fast speed and after that he told her to come into the floor and made her ready for doggy style. Vikas quickly lied on the floor and Tara guided his cock into her wide spread pussy taking a position above him. Varun came from behind and entered her from the ass hole. She was again being double fucked by two studs. She was enjoying the assault. Vikas was so excited that he ejaculated inside her after 4 minutes. But, Varun went on pounding her ass hole and Vikas preferred to stay inside her without any movement.

After a while Varun told Tara that he wanted her to suck his cock and balls. So, Vikas left the scene with a smiling face and joined Balveer and Rishi seated in the other corner of the room, enjoying the scene. Now, there were only two of us remained to be done fucking. I was surprised when the lady asked me to enter her pussy and told me that her hole would take care of my dick. I looked at the wide open hole from which semen trickled out like lava. Without any further hesitation I entered her. Her pussy was so silky and smooth. It had heated up due to extreme ignition of dicks. But, her clenches were still strong and as she looked at me with Varun’s dick in her mouth, she would clench her pussy just to tease me. I realized that I had started liking her.

I was inside her soft and silky pussy, which was too slippery and too good for any dick. Those were the cum of the previous dicks that have been served well by the pussy. My dick gained a massive size inside her as I continued fucking her. Varun asked me if I wanted to fuck her ass hole while he fucks her front side. I accepted the offer. We lifted her up and I sat on the sofa. She knew what she had to do. As she prepared to position her butt hole above my erect dick, I pulled her down and it went directly inside her reaching the core. She screamed at this as it was unexpected for her. Varun was inside her in no time. I could feel his cock on the other side of her walls. This was something that I had never done before. It was so pleasing when the other cock moves in and out. Tara was left clenching her holes strongly that made Varun to ejaculate inside her. Immediately, he went away from us and was seen wearing his pants. In the mean time, I was fucking her ass at a high speed. She whispered in my ears that she wanted my cum on her face. I agreed and increased the fucking speed to a higher level. Quickly, I took my dick out when I felt that I could last no more. She positioned herself like a whore infront of my penis opening her mouth. I shot my load into her mouth. Some of them were on her cheeks and nose. After that she cooled me down by sucking my tool further for a minute until it shrunk.

The satisfied men were watching us and smiling. Varun came up to her while I dressed back and told her that she gave up a good show. He at last gave her the good news that she was selected for the job and she would be paid more than the other secretaries. But, to my surprise he stated that she will not have to do any work except sleeping with all five of us. We started looked at each other’s face. Tara agreed to be present at anytime and anywhere whenever called by anyone of us. This was the promise of a loving and caring wife who could even cross every limit for her husband. After that Varun asked me to drop her at home. I agreed. I wanted to be alone for a while with her.

I dropped her at her residence. She promised me to serve me whenever and wherever I call her. I told her that I would be glad to see her the next day as my wife was out of town to her mother’s place. She agreed.

Now, I am at my home, lying on my bed and beside me there is a Tara. She is caressing my cock to make it erect for another hot fuck for the day.